The following procedure for obtaining Tar Book - On Board Training Assessment record Book for - GME, DME and BE Mechanical Students
Visit to IMEI website www.imare.in
Steps to open
1. Student Corner
2. Tar Book
4. Student fills up his data as per the mandatory Field
(for ETO Candidate, they can put their Roll Number in place of pre sea tar Book No.)
5. After submission, student gets his successful TAR BOOK registration message on his own email id.
6. Student can forward or bring successful email message to Administration email id with copy of course completion certificate, Address and contact numbers.
7. They collect personally by bringing Copy of successful Tar Registration message print out with Course Completion certificate.
Or they can collect the tar book through the courier/ speed post by Sending email message of Successful Registration with course completion certificate / address / contact nos to firstname.lastname@example.org with stating their name on the top of the pay in slip.
8. Bank details for making the payment.
Bank details for making the payment of Rs. 700/- (Including Postage)
Through NEFT or Cash
Name of the Bank – Axis Bank Limited
Name of the account – The Institute of Marine Engineers (India)
Savings Bank account no. 386010100028097
IFSC Code – UTIB0000386
9. After verifying the payment, the administration department sends the tar book through speed post.
10. Student gets his dispatch / tracking details of speed post through Email.
11. Important Note: All students have to update their sailing data on regular basis till the completion of sailing period through IMEI website.
12. Any further query please write to email@example.com